Low-speed, high resolution pixel poi based on WS2812B LED strip.
NeoPixel led strip controller, designed especially for led suits. It can:
- display animation - sequences of frames at regular (given) interval,
- switch animations on MIDI event - note on/off, velocity used for brightness adjust,
- MIDI over UDP over WiFi (UDP broadcast so far, but i'm working on multicast),
- use regular SD card to storage animations.
[These guys use them] for...
<p><strong>Simple Neopixel LED driver.</strong></p>
<p>WLED Neopixel compatible driver made with Wemos D1 mini V2 and Wemos D1 PRO in mind. Project use quadruple buss buffer (SN74AHCT125DR) as as logic level shifter from 3V3 to 5V to ensure correct voltage level especially when using long cables between MCU and LEDs.</p>
<p>As result you get four channels with 5V logic...
A little pcb to sum up the connections from the esp8266 and the ws2812b led strip.
Also there is a easy way for power IN and OUT.
The top connector is for power IN or OUT.
The second connector is for the serial communication.
The third connector is for power IN or OUT.
The last connector is for the ws2812b led (strip).
"-" means GROUND (GND)
"+" means +5Volt (+5V)
"T" means Transmit (TXD0)
*This design has not yet been built and tested*
Cascade-able 5 Chip Neopixel board suitable for decorative lamps especially using the ESPEasy NeoFlame plugin.
Should work well with any Neopixel application that is suitable for groups of five LEDs.
This board is for individual WS2812b LED chips. Not the ones pre-mounted on a heat sink pcb with resistor and capacitor already installed.
This project is a relatively simple binary clock with an ATmega328PB microcontroller and 4x4 matrix of WS2812B RGB LEDs.
- RGB LEDs for different colorful display modes
- back up battery for time keeping
- two usb ports (one on either side) to choose from
- temperature and relative humidity measurement
- mini speaker for alarm feature
- light sensor for automatic brightness
- single joy...