**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
This PCB is a simple Arduino Nano based Laser Cannon! We here at ACBR ship our Robotic Laser Cannon Kits with an RF Nano (Arduino Nano with built-in NRF24L01), so the laser cannon can be controlled using the onboard joystick, or through the integrated radio chip. Either way, it's a ton of fun. We have these available as full kits with everything you need in our shop online, but we wanted to post...
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
This module based on Nordic nRF24L01, highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
2.4GHz Wireless Dev Kit.
Sensor board powered by CR2032 battery. Each sensor board has RJ11 input for landline phone line and three discrete/analog inputs, discrete outputs for other use.
Controller board powered by 12V DC. Controller drives LED strip WS2811. Color of light motion depends on activated sensor and its channel.
Primarely used as an intercom and a landline ring light indicator for peo...
Breakout board to connect a standard Arduino Nano with the common NRF24L01 on an 8 pin board.
- NRF board is hidden under Nano for a compact form factor
- Space for on-board 3v3 regulator - LM1117S-3 & smoothing caps
- Break out connectors including
- 3x pin Analog: A/5v/0v which make it easy to connect potentiometers or use as servo/signal outputs
- 4x pin i2c: gnd/+/SDA/S...
2.4 GHz Arduino-based radio control equipment for RC toys. RF module - NRF24L01+ PA LNA.
With feedback. Sticks form PS4.
Аппаратура радиоуправления на Ardunio и NRF24L01
so, I'm working on a project and decided it would be nice to have a small pcb for me to work on the communication between two atmega microcontrollers.
I designed as a very small development board with a UART connector to debug the RF24 communication but also so the whole board can be used as a shield, after.
My intentions are that, after I manage the RF stuff, I can use the board to input data...
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice