- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...
My version of arduino with ARK connectors and better voltage regulators.
Fully working board
This version of board allow you to upload your code via usb uning CH330N microchip
Now there is also 3.3V high current voltage regulator as well as 5V
It´s a kind of a sms sender based in the Sim800l gsm module and the 16F886 microcontroller pic. Each time the user send to the system a sms with the correct command, it will respond with another sms with the actual input and output status. The program read the cellphone number of the incommings sms and then use it to resend another sms with the system status.
If a normal open sensor is connected t...
# **TerySpark85** #
> Esse projeto consiste na criação de um sistema embarcado baseado no ATTINY85, DigiSpark. Esse dispositivo tem a grande vantagem de possuir interface USB nativa.
> This project is an embedded system based on ATTINY85, DigiSpark. This device has the great advantage of having a native USB interface.
This PCB allows you tu use a 74HC595 switch register an 8 TIP120 transistors.
That allows you to switch on and off 8 dc devices (up to 60V) with a microcontroller.
They can be daisy-chained to increase the nuber of DC outputs at will while using only 3 GPIO pins.
Una placa para prototipado rapido usando el dispositivo Microchip PIC16F628A y microcontroladores con patillas compatibles.
• Velocidades de operación desde DC - 20 MHz
• Capacidad de interrupción
• Pila de hardware profundo de 8 niveles
• Modos de direccionamiento directo, indirecto y relativo
• 35 instrucciones de una sola palabra:
- Todas las instrucciones solo ciclo...
On reciept of the board and test build I found that I got SCL and SDA on the eeprom mixed up. This means that data can not be written or read with the ISC2 EEPROM. I need to do further testing before updating the design.
This is a Parallax Propeller P8X32A based Mechatronics module V2.1B
The P8X32A is a swiss army knife of microcontrollers with 8 cores (each with dedicated PLLs and counte...
This small device that indicates an input byte in hexadecimal on two 7 segments led displays. It can be inserted into a breadboard or a connector. It displays in hexadecimal the byte placed on its 8 binary inputs.
It is powered in 5 volts and consumes only 10 to 15 milliamperes because thanks to multiplexing, at most only one of the 14 segments is switched on at a time.
It can replace 2 TIL...