- **Compact & powerful**, measured only 58.42x40.64mm (2300x1600mil) packing all the onboard features.
- **2x18P pinout layout**, standard pitch 2.54mm (100mil) breadboard friendly, with one side dedicated for peripheral (power, programming, communication) and the other side for GPIO, simplifying wire/trace management.
- **Castellated holes & pin header**, choose inter-board connection method acco...
ESP8266 Programmer is a breakout board to upload firmware on ESP8266. It benefits of USB-C connector, the new de-facto standard on the market.
It is designed to be attached to Lolin/Wemos D1 mini shield. If you are not going to use this form factor, you can break the external frame, gaining some mm^2 ([video](https://youtu.be/vi9zZSLOqzo)). Despite the name, it can be also used to program ESP32 an...
Esp32 Board with :
- OPT3001 Light sensor
- BME680 environemental sensor
- SD card reader
- DS1339C real time clock
Use for environement mesure.
Date and time are set up from NTP server at device boot.
Datas are sent to MQTT broker or where ever you want.
Breadboard friendly minimal breakout board for ESP32-S2 Wrover or Wroom
* XC6220 voltage regulator (6V max, 1000mA max, 8uA quiescent current) for battery operation
* All pins except GPIO26
* FTDI header for flashing with FTDI Basic and similar boards
* Uses about 53uA in deep sleep
The smaller version here draws about 26uA in deep sleep, using a different voltage regulator: [https://oshwlab.com...
# **S2 Tiny**
#### Breadboard friendly minimal dev board for ESP32-S2 Wrover or Wroom
* Small footprint (many pins are not accessible)
* Designed for hand soldering (0805 footprints)
* MCP1700 (6V max) or MCP1702 (13V max) voltage regulator with very low quiescent current for battery operation
* Draws about 26uA in deep sleep
* Cheap P-Channel MOSFET for reverse polarity protection...
OnStep telescope mount controller (base on Howard Dutton project visit [group](https://onstep.groups.io/g/main/wiki/3860) for more information.)
This design for [ESPDUNO-32 (HW-707)](https://github.com/SmartArduino/SZDOITWiKi/wiki/ESP8266---ESPduino-32) board
3D model for printing on [Thingiverse](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4750134)
NOTE for ST4 need remove resistro R14 and Blue LED...
Uterine Activity Monitor (UAM) Version2 WiFi (wireless) enabled, portable, battery operated, for Veterinary Use Only, not designed or approved for human medical use. Designed exclusivley for use with the Veterinary Perinatal Services Clinical System, Denver CO by Darrell Lindsey, Johnson City TN.
An ESP32-PICO-V3 powered ruler with an onboard accelerometer.
It can be powered from both USB and a 1s LiPo battery using the dedicated connector.
Suggested 1s 500mAh drone battery repurposed. The connector is a standard JST-XH 2 pins.
This is a DIY project. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any dead device, waste of money, your cat dying, You getting fired from w...
Description available in Bahasa Indonesia
* **Compact & powerful**, 58.42x40.64mm (2300x1600mil) dengan MCU+RTC+uSD+BMS onboard.
* **2x18P pinout layout**, pitch 2.54mm (100mil), dengan susunan 1 sisi untuk peripheral (power, programming, communication) dan 1 sisi untuk GPIO, mempermudah manajemen jalur/kabel yang akan digunakan.
* **Castellated holes & pin header**, pilihan koneksi untuk mem...
A simple PCB for driving a string of 5v WS2812 (or similar) Addressable LEDs using an ESP32 development board.
Input is via a 5v 2.1mm DC barrel jack. Output is 5v via a 3pin terminal block.
Has connections for an INMP441 I2S microphone and 3 momentary switches.