# DC to DC power #
With following functionalities:
- Power a Raspberry PI with 2S-6S accumulator
- Fixations for a FPV emitter.
- Connexions from Raspberry-PI to FPV emitter
- Can also power a radio control receiver with several servos.
A schematic-only project to demonstrate how a bootstrap capacitor works. The overall circuit is a DC to DC Buck converter (see [Buck converter, from Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_converter)):
- The control signal is a 20kHz, 50% PWM wave.
- The power source is 12V DC.
- The MOSFET is a N-Channel, requiring a positive voltage between gate and source of at least 5V.
To simulate it,...
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice