Ultra-compact 33mm x 10mm board for DIY prototyping.
- STM32F030F4P6 or GD32F130F4P6 MCU
- SOT23 or SOT223 LDO
- VDDA out
If you dont need ADC:
- skip placement CM8, CM7, FB
- short both FB pads
- PA14 SWCLK
- PA13 SWDIO
- PA4 LED
ESP8266 ESP-12 minimal stabilized circuit schematic and PCB
* Breadboard friendly headers and Wemos D1 mini pin numbers
* 0805 footprints for easy hand soldering
* Designed for battery operation:
Voltage regulator: Torex XC6220B331PR-G (8uA quiescent current, 1000mA max)
VIN: max. 6V
To enable self-wake from deep sleep, solder a 0 Ohm resistor over the WAKE pads
You can use a 0 Ohm instead of...
A selection of breadboard jumpers with fixed length. Useful for single layer PCB wich needs this type of jumpers.
The jumpers can be purchased in Aliexpress, or any big chinese store.
The lengths are: 2,5,7,10,12,15,17,20,22,25, and 50 mm
A collection of protoboard designs, all ready-to-order via your favourite PCB manufacturer.
Boards in the collection:
- Breadboard-compatible - all with power rails on both sides as well as extra holes and pads for connecting power:
- Small (15 rows of 2x5 points)
- Medium (30 rows of 2x5 points)
- Large (60 rows of 2x5 points) in two variants: a) with continuous power rails, b) with...
A 30-pin mini-breadboard with power input via Barrel Jack or microUSB. Top and bottom positive strips can be separate voltages or joined by a jumper. Bottom strip is powered from barrel jack. Top strip is powered from microUSB.
A derivative of the 30-pin breadboard by Johan_a.