C64 SD-Card Adapter based on the Shadowolf-design. For more information visit https://www.sd2iec.de.
**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
The ATmega328p Transitor Tester is a pocket-sized version of the famous component tester developed by Markus Frejek and Karl-Heinz Kübbeler featuring automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, N- and P-IGBTs, thyristors, triacs, inductors, resistors and capacitors.
- Project Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/J4nZ0n5su...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontroller, close the Slow Serial Clock jump...
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 based on ATmega8 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python
- Possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor
- Hardware SPI with 8 Mbps to control address bus via shift registers
- Hardware UART with 1 Mbps for data transfer to/from PC via USB 2.0
- Utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM
- Binary data transmis...
UPDI programmer (jtag2updi) for the new AVR-DA-, AVR-DB-, megaAVR 0-, tinyAVR 0- and 1-series microcontrollers based on ATmega8/88/168/328.
- Project Video: https://youtu.be/OVSLsA9-gF0
- More information and firmware: https://github.com/ElTangas/jtag2updi
- Getting started with the new ATtiny chips: http://www.technoblogy.com/show?2OCH
- megaTinyCore: https://github.com/SpenceKonde/megaTinyCore...
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer stick for Atmel AVR microcontrollers with 5V and 3.3V target voltage based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontro...
# TinyICOC - AVR In-Circuit Oscillator Calibrator
Sometimes AVRs are operated without an external clock. The internal oscillator does a good job in most applications, but when it comes to precise timing, its +/-10% accuracy is often insufficient. Fortunately, the oscillator can be calibrated, increasing its accuracy to +/-2% or better. There are a few ways to perform this manual calibration, but s...
<p>The AVR Programmer Adapter Maxi makes it easy to program SMD ATtinys and ATmegas in SOIC-8, SOIC-14 and TQFP-32 packages.</p>
<p><img src="//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kbvD8kJzoMA1VfWvLwGwmdJkS6xdLQlM6pdZamyE.jpeg" alt="" width="1200" height="971" /></p>
<p><img src="//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ap5RL7OdWHZ9hmI1lqf9LyamKWbGW0VlYceR2ZY2.jpeg" alt="" width="1200" height="734" /></p>
# ATmega328P piano synthesizer. (RUS: Синтезатор пиано на ATmega328P) #
***There are 3 versions of the Board: (RUS: Всего имеется 3 версии платы:)***
1. Lite (Does not have a Mini Jack connector and tone adjustment) (RUS: Не имеет Mini Jack разъема и регулировки тона)
2. Main (It has only tone adjustment buttons) (RUS: Имеет только кнопки регулировки тона)
3. Full (It has a Mini Jack connector fo...
EasyEDA project for simple and quick assembly of the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer adapted for installation in the [G403 case (Gainta Industries)]. The project includes the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer schematic and the PCB file. Version for mounting SMD components.
## Current development progress:
Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.