Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (20uA during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on voltage*
This circuit is a charger for single-cell lithium (Li-Ion) and Polymer (LiPo) batteries. It can sources energy from DC jack connectors (two different dimensions), USB-C and solar panel. It uses MCP73871 which has the peculiarity to smartly adjust the current sank, making it ideal for solar-powered applications, where the available energy could be really scarce and high-varying over time.
ESP8266 Programmer is a breakout board to upload firmware on ESP8266. It benefits of USB-C connector, the new de-facto standard on the market.
It is designed to be attached to Lolin/Wemos D1 mini shield. If you are not going to use this form factor, you can break the external frame, gaining some mm^2 ([video](https://youtu.be/vi9zZSLOqzo)). Despite the name, it can be also used to program ESP32 an...
Very simple USB-C Power Delivery trigger board based on the IP2721 that requests the maximum voltage (up to 20V) from the power supply.
LiPo battery charger, protector and 5V booster based on the IP5306 with USB-C input featuring:
- synchronous switch-mode charging with up to 2.1A / 91% efficiency,
- discharging with up to 2.4A,
- 5V boost converter with up to 92% efficiency,
- integrated power-path management (charging battery and 5V output at the same time),
- voltage based fuel gauge indication with 4 LEDs,
- on/off key,
A slightly different approach to USB-C power delivery by combining a PD maximum voltage trigger (IP2721, up to 20V) and a buck converter (MP2307). The output voltage can be selected via the voltage divider (R5 + R6). The maximum output current is 3A.