Bluepill-serial-monster is a STM32 Blue Pill board that turns it into triple USB-to-Serial adapters.
The board implements a USB 2.0 full-speed composite device that consists of 3 USB CDC devices.
STM32 Blue Pill is a ridiculously cheap STM32 development board which is available in many stores around the globe. The board contains decent hardware that supports USB 2.0 Full-Speed, has 3 independent...
- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...
Development board for STM32F processors with TSSOP20 package. All GPIOs are broken out to pins. The PA11, PA12 pins are connected to the USB connector via jumpers so the GPIOs can be used as standard GPIOs.
The SWD pins are broken out for easy flashing and debugging.
Tested on STM32F042F6 but as many STM processors have the same or quite similar pinout, it can be used for other MC...
**Port breakout board for the generic STM32 'Blue Pill' development boards**
*May also support Red/Black Pill boards where pinout/size is compatible with the Blue Pill board.*
Compact board for interacting with stepper drivers and compact enough to be incorporated into your great things
* Provide 5V directly or place 12-48V regulator
* Ferrite beads (short FB pads and remove 1nf cap)
* Xtal and caps
* High voltage regulator (U4 + caps)
* LED, test points