"The Missing Module"
Pairing this module with S. Cousins SC108 (CPU+memory) or SC114 SBC form a complete CP/M computer system.
The beauty with #61 is that it can be used as a
1) bus clock
2) serial interface
4) or a combination of these functions.
In addition, it allows the CPU to run asynchronously up to 24Mhz (Z80) or 33Mhz (Z180)
Banked EPROM RAM Board
- EPROM can be enabled/disabled with write to register
- EPROM occupies first 16K of address space
- First or Second bank of 16K in EPROM can be selected
- Modified to use ZIFF Socket
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice