This board is designed to be a FPGA expansion board using the standard Altera/Tersaic 40-pin header.
It adds a variety of legacy PC interfaces to an FPGA development board to aid in implementing and demonstrating retro PC hardware.
Adds the following interfaces:
- One HDMI Video Port
- One Serial Port (COM port)
- One Parallel Port (LPT port)
- Two PS/2 Ports (for Keyboard and Mouse)
- One MIDI /...
USB RS232 Relay
The main objective of this board is to ring an school bell using a PC program written in python.
- This project is the interface of a PC to a Relay using a simple USB RS232 adapter.
- This approach was selected because the parts are easily found in any PC parts store.
- The relay is activated/deactivated using the RTS line of the serial port, any...
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice