Breakout board for ADAFRUIT Feather based on MCP2515 CAN controller with an 3.3V CAN transceiver.
This board also connects the various interrupt lines to the Feather to allow for better communication performance especially at higher CAN bus bitrates at the tradeoff that a couple of IO pins are occupied by the CAN FeatherWing. I added 0R resistor bridges into each interrupt line. So if interrupt c...
A generic i/o board for my RV, includes the following:
- CAN BUS interface
- 2 relay outputs SPDT
- 2 N-FET sink outputs
- 4 three state inputs, connect to GND, +12 or leave open
- 1 input for D+ (when the engine runs)
- Multiple DS18B20 temperature sensor bus
- 2 INA219 current/voltage sensors for starter battery and RV battery
- Battery standby for the ESP32
- ESP32 with 4MB Flash, WiFi, Blueto...