Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (20uA during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on voltage*
ESP8266 Programmer is a breakout board to upload firmware on ESP8266. It benefits of USB-C connector, the new de-facto standard on the market.
It is designed to be attached to Lolin/Wemos D1 mini shield. If you are not going to use this form factor, you can break the external frame, gaining some mm^2 ([video](https://youtu.be/vi9zZSLOqzo)). Despite the name, it can be also used to program ESP32 an...
Breadboard friendly minimal breakout board for ESP32-S2 Wrover or Wroom
* XC6220 voltage regulator (6V max, 1000mA max, 8uA quiescent current) for battery operation
* All pins except GPIO26
* FTDI header for flashing with FTDI Basic and similar boards
* Uses about 53uA in deep sleep
The smaller version here draws about 26uA in deep sleep, using a different voltage regulator: [https://oshwlab.com...
This is the reference design of ESP32-S2, as provided by Espressif in the [original document](https://dl.espressif.com/dl/schematics/ESP32-S2-SAOLA-1_V1.1_schematics.pdf). This schematic will help you to start new projects on EasyEDA without redesigning everything from scratch.