With the \*\*FT232RL FTDI USB To TTL Serial Converter\*\* Adapter Module For Arduino \(link below\)\, you can program an ESP8266\-01 module as fluidly as you can a standard Arduino\. No need anymore to initiate two resets for each programming cycle\.
Here is the Serial Adapter:
And you will ne...
This shield is designed for easy powering and using two GPIOs of ESP-01/01S module. It is powered by 5 volts DC and has four 3-pin screw terminals for connecting some periphery like 2812 LEDs, relay modules, etc. Also it has a 3.3v power supply on board
based on TheGoofy Adapter v0 2019
- very small Breakout PCB, hold the ESP-12E/F/S or ESP-01
- 6 useable output pins (IO4,IO5,IO12,IO13,IO14,ADC)
- optional two SMD LEDs (on IO1/TX,IO2) /Rev1.1
- optional single SMD LED (on IO1/TX) /Rev 1.2
- pulldown on IO15
- pullups on IO0,IO2 /Rev 1.2
- CH_PD/EN pullup (for standalone)
- IO16 (deep sleep not wired)...
same board as rev_3, with new layout and smaler PCB
- LDO changed to AP7361C-33ER SOT-223 (1117-3.3 compatible pinout)
- ESP-01/12 changed to ESP-Goofy (look for TheGoofy 2019 Adapter)
- small improvements
- silkscreen fixed
original designed in EAGLE
- board and schematic attached
Controller board for WS2812B color LED-Strip over ESP-01 (ESP8266). Supply 5-12 Volts from external source (onnection over Jack-Connector) or over USB and/orany lythium batery. In this case you neet to append any module on the TP4056.
This is a programmer of the module ESP-01 or ESP-01S with converter usb-ttl (its in the image). When Switch Prg is short, ESP-01 is on programmer mode, you must reset the module with Rst switch, this way the usb serial will be recognized.
Besides this PCB is thinked for use with the antena NRF24L01, on the pads P1..P8.
(Coming soon done!).