- 无序列表1-wire - Use the upper part of the circuite: U1 and U2.
- Do not solder in U3, R5, R6.
- Can also cut the board by yellow dotted line to make it smaller
- 无序列表UART(RxTx) - use the bottom part: U2 and U3.
1) do not solder in U1, R2, R3, D1, D2
2) short D1 contacts
- 无序列表I2C - use the entire circuite: U1, U2, U3
<p>!Work in development -> values of resistors, capacitors and inductor are not calculated!</p>
<p>Trying to implement a module that charges a leisure battery in a car when the engine is turned on. This module will detect the voltage to determine the engine state and will try to charge the leisure battery at a current of ~30A. It features a simple buck converter based on a BTN8962 power switch...
A generic i/o board for my RV, includes the following:
- CAN BUS interface
- 2 relay outputs SPDT
- 2 N-FET sink outputs
- 4 three state inputs, connect to GND, +12 or leave open
- 1 input for D+ (when the engine runs)
- Multiple DS18B20 temperature sensor bus
- 2 INA219 current/voltage sensors for starter battery and RV battery
- Battery standby for the ESP32
- ESP32 with 4MB Flash, WiFi, Blueto...
<p>!Work in development -> Values of resistors and capacitors are not calculated!</p>
<p>Power switch board with BTN8962 and ATmega328p. Planning to use it for turning on/off different 12V loads from a car battery. It communicates using RFM69.</p>
<p>Link of source code: https://github.com/sergiugabrielstanciu/Campervan_relays</p>
PCB is used to control 3 typical CPU fans with mounted high-power LED chips according to temperature and tach sensors
Relays are used to power-off LED drivers in case of fan failure or overtemperature condition
Home air monitor is based on the development board NodeMCU (CP2102 version). It includes a temperature sensor - ds18b20, a humidity sensor - HTU21D, a carbon dioxide sensor MNH-Z19. It is also possible to connect one more i2c sensor and a radio module to 433 MHz.
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice