This is a tiny (Bare PCB dimension: 45mm(W) x 20mm(H)) USB to serial converter using the low cost CH340c chip with a few surrounding parts. The advanctage of CH340c is no external crystal needed that could cut down the cost. The mainly used pin at the tail of the board is compatible with FTDI breakout board, so you can use it to program Arduino Pro mini by temporary touching the pins of the boards...
A FTDI breakout (based around a CH340) with galvanic isolation between the MCU and computer sides with an ADuM1401. It features:
- Galvanic isolation (2.5kV RMS for 1 minute)
- Cheap CH340 chip
- USB C for computer connection
- Stranded FTDI breakout pinout (can be used as programmer)
- Can be made on single sided board at home (with 2 jumpers)
- USB input protection (polyfuse)
- Small 43.6x15.2mm...
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice