Feature rich and very small ESP32-WROOM-32 adapter similar to one sold on eBay. More info about the project can be found in the link below.
- micro-USB port for power
- 3v3 regulator, can be connected with the "solder blob" type connector (XC6210)
- buttons for manual programming
- 1.27mm and 2.56mm pitch programming connectors (for ESP-Prog or similar)
- indicator LED...
# A breakout board with a PS/2 and a VGA connector
Make life easier when you're prototyping on a breadboard, stripboard or perfboard and you need to connect to a VGA display and/or PS/2 keyboard. Can also be used as a daughterboard with other main boards.
Also works with a PS/2 to USB adapter *with som...
USB RS232 Relay
The main objective of this board is to ring an school bell using a PC program written in python.
- This project is the interface of a PC to a Relay using a simple USB RS232 adapter.
- This approach was selected because the parts are easily found in any PC parts store.
- The relay is activated/deactivated using the RTS line of the serial port, any...
<p>TOSHIBA maskroms Eprom programmer adapter made from ptchnk one</p>
<p>Allows to read neo geo MVS TOSHIBA maskroms :</p>
<p>Supports programmers that do not allow non-jedec programming</p>
<p>V1.1 : first version made from https://easyeda.com/ptchnk/Maskrom...
This is an adapter board that lets you use a Sanyo DB-L40 battery in a Tiger Telematics Gizmondo game console. This project is derived from the excellent design by [Re.Enthused](https://re-enthused.com/hardware/making-replacement-batteries-for-the-gizmondo/) with the change being that I wanted to use standard header pins instead of making springs. As a result, you'll find three holes to solder the...
based on TheGoofy Adapter v0 2019
- very small Breakout PCB, hold the ESP-12E/F/S or ESP-01
- 6 useable output pins (IO4,IO5,IO12,IO13,IO14,ADC)
- optional two SMD LEDs (on IO1/TX,IO2) /Rev1.1
- optional single SMD LED (on IO1/TX) /Rev 1.2
- pulldown on IO15
- pullups on IO0,IO2 /Rev 1.2
- CH_PD/EN pullup (for standalone)
- IO16 (deep sleep not wired)...