TinyCalibrator is an oscillator calibrator and high-voltage fuse resetter for 8-pin ATtinys based on an ATtiny44/84. Because the 8-pin ATtinys only have a few GPIO pins available, they are usually operated without an external clock. The internal oscillator does a good job in most applications, but when it comes to precise timing, its +/-10% accuracy is often insufficient. Fortunately, t...
TinyHVSP is a stand-alone high-voltage serial programmer and fuse resetter for ATtiny 13/25/45/85. This project was superseded by the more versatile [TinyCalibrator](https://github.com/wagiminator/ATtiny84-TinyCalibrator).
- Project Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/2Q7D2RwkOMg
- Firmware (Github): https://github.com/wagiminator/ATtiny84-TinyHVSP
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontroller, close the Slow Serial Clock jump...
TinyKnob is a rotary encoder with a USB interface based on the ATtiny45/85 and the V-USB software-only implementation of USB1.1 devices on AVR microcontrollers (https://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/index.html). The example code implements a volume control knob for PCs which works without installing any driver by acting like a generic HID device.
UPDI programmer (jtag2updi) for the new AVR-DA-, AVR-DB-, megaAVR 0-, tinyAVR 0- and 1-series microcontrollers based on ATmega8/88/168/328.
- Project Video: https://youtu.be/OVSLsA9-gF0
- More information and firmware: https://github.com/ElTangas/jtag2updi
- Getting started with the new ATtiny chips: http://www.technoblogy.com/show?2OCH
- megaTinyCore: https://github.com/SpenceKonde/megaTinyCore...
1. For L/C meassure by LM311 and oscillation circuit.
2. For FREQ meassure by special input circuit with a capacitive coupling
3. For C meassure by 556N freq to C - range 1-1000 pF
4. For C meassure by 556N freq to C - range 1-1000 nF
![multi freq meter V_02 cover.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YyWhE1CwRVAFl7XpCxxjQZ6YGdweU7GAEVO5MXL3.jpeg)
![multi freq meter V_02.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/...
TinyRemote is a 5-button IR remote control based on an ATtiny13A powered by a CR2032 or LIR2032 coin cell battery.
- Project Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/ad3eyNCov9c
- Firmware (Github): https://github.com/wagiminator/ATtiny13-TinyRemote
For the 12-button versi...
HV UPDI (High Voltage Unified Program and Debug Interface) programmer for the new megaAVR 0-, tinyAVR 0- and 1-series microcontrollers built on ATmega8/88/168/328 based on the design and the firmware by Dlloydev ([https://github.com/Dlloydev/jtag2updi](https://github.com/Dlloydev/jtag2updi)). The HV UPDI programmer will enable you to use the additional configuration settings for the UP...
TinyCandle is a simple tealight candle simulation based on the ATtiny13A.
- Firmware (Github): https://github.com/wagiminator/ATtiny13-TinyCandle
## Candle Simulation
The simulation code is based on the great work of [Mark Sherman](https://gith...
USB ISP programmer with buffer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by ladyada. More information can be found at https://learn.adafruit.com/usbtinyisp. Windows users may need to install a driver: https://learn.adafruit.com/usbtinyisp/drivers. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users.
TinyRemoteRF is an RF remote control based on an ATtiny13A microcontroller and a SYN115 ASK transmitter IC powered by a CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Firmware (Github): https://github.com/wagiminator/ATtiny13-TinyRemoteRF
The wiring is shown below:
**Capacitance meter with a current source to measure C from 1 pF to 400+ mF range**
At the beginning of a huge thank to you for the Dillon from EasyEDA Team for helping to make this documentation. Without him, t...