**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
Small development board for DIP-versions of ATmega 8/168/328.
This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
Larger 4 digit Serial 7 Segment display which has capability of communicating through SPI / I2C / serial TTL inputs. Smaller version is basic display board with 0.56" display and LEDs for colon and Apos. Larger board is based on same basic design but it adds ports for DS1307/DS3132 RTC boards, ESP8266-01 or 12E/F, DHT11/22 enviromental sensor, LDR light sensor and extra status LED's. Unused pins f...
A dual microcontroller board for controlling "Neopixel" LEDs, with one micro dedicated to driving the LEDs while the other micro is busy reading push buttons, polling rotary encoders, reading IR remote signals etc etc.
The microcontrollers -two atmega328s -communicate with one another over their I2C bus. The very short wire run negates the need for the usual pull up resistors on the bus.
Need to replace old broken defroster in my 240z but can not find any that are still working. Also needed to add switch to fog lights so figured willcombine the 2 plus add couple other functions to the controller and solve everything with single module to have following:
- defroster with auto shutoff 10 minutes
- fog switch dual filament one will be used as DRL.
auto shutoff with ignition swit...
My version of arduino with ARK connectors and better voltage regulators.
Fully working board
This version of board allow you to upload your code via usb uning CH330N microchip
Now there is also 3.3V high current voltage regulator as well as 5V
# ATmega328P piano synthesizer. (RUS: Синтезатор пиано на ATmega328P) #
***There are 3 versions of the Board: (RUS: Всего имеется 3 версии платы:)***
1. Lite (Does not have a Mini Jack connector and tone adjustment) (RUS: Не имеет Mini Jack разъема и регулировки тона)
2. Main (It has only tone adjustment buttons) (RUS: Имеет только кнопки регулировки тона)
3. Full (It has a Mini Jack connector fo...
Lora Node with integrated PCB-Antenna 868MHz for WaziUp and LowCostLoRaGw https://github.com/CongducPham/LowCostLoRaGw.
Thanks to: https://github.com/cernohorsky/LoRa-Node !
I added a connection for a DS18B20, a LED and a serial GPS-Module.
Burn fuses like this, that the Atmega is working down 2.8V:
This is my atmega8 (and ATmega328 compatible) development board.
As it has the uart connector, you can program it in the arduino ide, if you are into that. You just need to download the bootloader through isp programming.
(I personally prefer to do it the expert way)
I added some connectors according to what I usually use:
I2C (also pull ups)
SPI (with an extra pin for devices such as nrf24,...
so, I'm working on a project and decided it would be nice to have a small pcb for me to work on the communication between two atmega microcontrollers.
I designed as a very small development board with a UART connector to debug the RF24 communication but also so the whole board can be used as a shield, after.
My intentions are that, after I manage the RF stuff, I can use the board to input data...