**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
C64 SD-Card Adapter based on the Shadowolf-design. For more information visit https://www.sd2iec.de.
The ATmega328p Transitor Tester is a pocket-sized version of the famous component tester developed by Markus Frejek and Karl-Heinz Kübbeler featuring automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, N- and P-IGBTs, thyristors, triacs, inductors, resistors and capacitors.
- Project Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/J4nZ0n5su...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontroller, close the Slow Serial Clock jump...
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 based on ATmega8 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python
- Possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor
- Hardware SPI with 8 Mbps to control address bus via shift registers
- Hardware UART with 1 Mbps for data transfer to/from PC via USB 2.0
- Utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM
- Binary data transmis...
UPDI programmer (jtag2updi) for the new AVR-DA-, AVR-DB-, megaAVR 0-, tinyAVR 0- and 1-series microcontrollers based on ATmega8/88/168/328.
- Project Video: https://youtu.be/OVSLsA9-gF0
- More information and firmware: https://github.com/ElTangas/jtag2updi
- Getting started with the new ATtiny chips: http://www.technoblogy.com/show?2OCH
- megaTinyCore: https://github.com/SpenceKonde/megaTinyCore...
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer stick for Atmel AVR microcontrollers with 5V and 3.3V target voltage based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontro...
# TinyICOC - AVR In-Circuit Oscillator Calibrator
Sometimes AVRs are operated without an external clock. The internal oscillator does a good job in most applications, but when it comes to precise timing, its +/-10% accuracy is often insufficient. Fortunately, the oscillator can be calibrated, increasing its accuracy to +/-2% or better. There are a few ways to perform this manual calibration, but s...
<p>The AVR Programmer Adapter Maxi makes it easy to program SMD ATtinys and ATmegas in SOIC-8, SOIC-14 and TQFP-32 packages.</p>
<p><img src="//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kbvD8kJzoMA1VfWvLwGwmdJkS6xdLQlM6pdZamyE.jpeg" alt="" width="1200" height="971" /></p>
<p><img src="//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ap5RL7OdWHZ9hmI1lqf9LyamKWbGW0VlYceR2ZY2.jpeg" alt="" width="1200" height="734" /></p>
This project is rework Schematics and PCB 3D Wire Bending Machine from [howtomechatronics](https://howtomechatronics.com/projects/arduino-3d-wire-bending-machine/), where it is described how to work with the board and how to program it, including the source code for arduino.
***Because this board can be used for any different control of three stepper motors with Arduino, it will certainly find us...
My version of arduino with ARK connectors and better voltage regulators.
Fully working board
This version of board allow you to upload your code via usb uning CH330N microchip
Now there is also 3.3V high current voltage regulator as well as 5V
# ATmega328P piano synthesizer. (RUS: Синтезатор пиано на ATmega328P) #
***There are 3 versions of the Board: (RUS: Всего имеется 3 версии платы:)***
1. Lite (Does not have a Mini Jack connector and tone adjustment) (RUS: Не имеет Mini Jack разъема и регулировки тона)
2. Main (It has only tone adjustment buttons) (RUS: Имеет только кнопки регулировки тона)
3. Full (It has a Mini Jack connector fo...
EasyEDA project for simple and quick assembly of the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer adapted for installation in the [G403 case (Gainta Industries)]. The project includes the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer schematic and the PCB file. Version for mounting SMD components.
## Current development progress:
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice