Breakout board for ADAFRUIT Feather based on MCP2515 CAN controller with an 3.3V CAN transceiver.
This board also connects the various interrupt lines to the Feather to allow for better communication performance especially at higher CAN bus bitrates at the tradeoff that a couple of IO pins are occupied by the CAN FeatherWing. I added 0R resistor bridges into each interrupt line. So if interrupt c...
- With this PCB it's possible to operate 12 V DC shaft encoders on a 3.3 V microcontroller.
- Can also be operated as a unidirectional 3-channel voltage converter to read 12V signals on the microcontroller.
- Mit diesem Board ist es möglich, 12 V Drehgeber an einem 3,3 V Mikrocontroller zu betreiben.
- Kann auch als unidirektionaler 3-Kanal Spannungswandler betrieben werden, um...
This is a work in progress, and I am only a hobbyist!
This is a 3.3V max. 1A power supply for microcontroller circuits, based on a [Texas Instruments Webench Power Designer](https://webench.ti.com/power-designer/) [design report](https://easyeda.com/attachments/2020/2/VcRQzQEVQVHQ84x7PkTshqI471yGhASCPhwpucvl.pdf) using a [TPS82084SIL](https://www.ti.com/product/TPS82084) step-down converter with...
# 18650 Charger & Regulator
Low-cost 4-cell 18650 charger use TP4056 charger modules, each output of the TP4056 modules can be connected to MT3608 and/or LDO (HT73xx/HT78xx) to get a regulated voltage.
Voltage and current checkpoints are provided to easily monitor the voltage and current of each battery, a 2.45mm slide switch can be soldered on the current checkpoint.
Furthermore, it is fairly...
- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...