BBB based heating controller
[22 Aug 2016]
I fixed the ULN2803 package and GND on P20. Still need to investigate if there is a pull down resistor needed for Q1
Issues found during assembling the PCB:
- ULN2803 package is incorrect - it should be SOIC18. I will correct the PCB soon
- GND pin in the P20 5V/12V connector is not actually connected to GND
- The heartbeat LED is on...
- 无序列表1-wire - Use the upper part of the circuite: U1 and U2.
- Do not solder in U3, R5, R6.
- Can also cut the board by yellow dotted line to make it smaller
- 无序列表UART(RxTx) - use the bottom part: U2 and U3.
1) do not solder in U1, R2, R3, D1, D2
2) short D1 contacts
- 无序列表I2C - use the entire circuite: U1, U2, U3
# 4 230 inputs, 4 relay outputs 1-Wire board #
4 230 V inputs to monitor togle relais. Let you know if light is on or off and togle them witha domestic automationsystem.
Tested on Arduino and ESP32 board. May install a cap to filter 50/100 Hz or do it by soft (20 mS timer for on/of)
Used to monitor and change hardwired togle relais in an existing electrical installation....
# A ESP32 ad-on board/shield for controlling multiple IO's #
Digital inputs via 1-Wire connexion
4 relay outputs, 5 mosfet outputs (12/24V).
I personal use it to control central heating and warm water production using a single mid temperature (55°C) heatpump.
Arduino code generated by Jeeduino plugin in Jeedom home automation system.
# ESP8266 I/O shield #
Main board for inputs and outputs multi IO for for exemple central heating system with FET outputs, relais outputs and 1-wire connection.
Need an ESP 8266 devboard.
On board 5V and 3.3V from 12 to 24V input.
Used this before making the one with ESP32 and more I/O and calculation power.
Works fine for many uses.
ESP code generated by Jeeduino plugin in Jeedom but you may...