BBB based heating controller
[22 Aug 2016]
I fixed the ULN2803 package and GND on P20. Still need to investigate if there is a pull down resistor needed for Q1
Issues found during assembling the PCB:
- ULN2803 package is incorrect - it should be SOIC18. I will correct the PCB soon
- GND pin in the P20 5V/12V connector is not actually connected to GND
- The heartbeat LED is on...
- 无序列表1-wire - Use the upper part of the circuite: U1 and U2.
- Do not solder in U3, R5, R6.
- Can also cut the board by yellow dotted line to make it smaller
- 无序列表UART(RxTx) - use the bottom part: U2 and U3.
1) do not solder in U1, R2, R3, D1, D2
2) short D1 contacts
- 无序列表I2C - use the entire circuite: U1, U2, U3
# 4 230 inputs, 4 relay outputs 1-Wire board #
4 230 V inputs to monitor togle relais. Let you know if light is on or off and togle them witha domestic automationsystem.
Tested on Arduino and ESP32 board. May install a cap to filter 50/100 Hz or do it by soft (20 mS timer for on/of)
Used to monitor and change hardwired togle relais in an existing electrical installation....
# A ESP32 ad-on board/shield for controlling multiple IO's #
Digital inputs via 1-Wire connexion
4 relay outputs, 5 mosfet outputs (12/24V).
I personal use it to control central heating and warm water production using a single mid temperature (55°C) heatpump.
Arduino code generated by Jeeduino plugin in Jeedom home automation system.
# ESP8266 I/O shield #
Main board for inputs and outputs multi IO for for exemple central heating system with FET outputs, relais outputs and 1-wire connection.
Need an ESP 8266 devboard.
On board 5V and 3.3V from 12 to 24V input.
Used this before making the one with ESP32 and more I/O and calculation power.
Works fine for many uses.
ESP code generated by Jeeduino plugin in Jeedom but you may...
Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice